May & June 2014: The Lembeh Fish & Critter Hunt 2014, with Ned & Anna DeLoach
Want to learn all about marine life? Then there's no better place to be than at Eco Divers Resort Lembeh in May & June 2014. Ned & Anna DeLoach, co-authors of the best-selling series of marine identification field guides including Reef Fish Identification - Tropical Pacific and Reef Creature Identification - Tropical Pacific, and the marine life column Encounters in Alert Diver magazine, and Critter Hunt in Scuba Diving, will be running FREE week-long workshops on reef fish and invertebrate identification, behaviour and photography. This one's not to be missed! Plenty of diving, discovery and underwater fun, plus nightly presentations.
- Week 1 24 - 31 May 2014
- Week 2 31 May - 07 June 2014
The week's activities include:
- Reef fish and invertebrate identification and behavior
- Daily underwater fish and critter hunts for the area's most celebrated species
Underwater Photo/Video Workshop:
- How to capture winning marine wildlife portraits
- Tips on getting close to elusive subjects
- Framing your subject
- Waiting for the right moment
Special Nightly Presentations include:
- Cephalopod behavior: The outrageous antics of octopus, cuttlefish and squid
- Symbiosis and Camouflage: Hiding in plain sight
- The diverse reproductive behavior of reef fishes
We guarantee that after spending an energizing week of fun and learning with a group of like-minded friends, diving will never be the same!
Email firstname.lastname@example.org and be sure to book your place today!