Eco Divers Manado at Minahasa Lagoon Resort
Eco Divers Manado, a PADI 5 Star Gold Palm IDC Center, offers a highly personalized, organized, relaxing and safe diving experience. Our dive guides are amongst Manado's most experienced. We limit the number of guests to a maximum of just four guests per guide, so you get to see and photograph everything that amazing Manado has to offer.
Offering the best value to our guests at all times by delivering excellent services at a fair price is paramount. Our customer service is focused on safety and organization, relaxation and fun, education and comfort. At all times we aim to be environmentally responsible and socially responsible to our staff and suppliers.
Our purpose built dive boats are fitted with many safety features and all of our team are well trained including our captains, crew and PADI Divemasters. We maintain a very high staff-to-guest ratio and, remember, we guarantee that our guests always dive in a group of four or less per guide.
Eco Divers is home to The Digital Centre, North Sulawesi's first dedicated photography and videography center, providing full support to our guests who take photos, in terms of rentals, sales, courses, workshops, souvenirs and group videos. We run regular photography 'shoot-out' competitions.
We offer our guests many comfort and safety features to relax and enjoy their dive holiday:
- Purpose built boats fitted with jump gates & stainless steel ladders
- DAN oxygen & First Aid onboard
- VHF radio, GPS, mobile phone, life jackets, life rings, navigation lights
- Shaded salon with comfortable seating, sundeck, toilets & Showers, fresh towels
- Maximum 8 divers per boat, maximum 4 divers per guide guaranteed
- Free snacks, fruit, unlimited tea and coffee throughout the day
- Camera room with storage, battery charging and computer
- Snorkelers / boat-sitters also catered to
Eco Divers Manado is based at Minahasa Lagoon Dive & Tours Club, a respected high-end resort set in an exceptional, unspoilt location far away from the crowds. Surrounded by tropical rain forest and with a spacious private beach, we are 30 km South-West of Manado set in over 13 hectares of land complete with a picturesque mountain river.
This beachfront property is set on level ground and boasts manicured lawns, upscale accommodation and exceptional cuisine. Facilities include an infinity pool, hot tub/Jacuzzi, two traditional Indonesian spas and an atmospheric bar overlooking the sea, making Minahasa Lagoon the ideal holiday choice for divers and non-divers alike.
With its own inviting house reef, Eco Divers Manado is right on the doorstep of the southern section of Bunaken National Park. There are many unspoilt and uncrowded coral and critter dive sites within a short boat ride, whilst the stunning vertical wall dives of Bunaken's islands are also regularly featured in our varied dive program.
The Resort is managed by European directors with a multilingual team.
Garden View Rooms
Bathroom, Sea View Cottage
- 15 air-conditioned Sea View Cottages (each with a small adjoining bunk bed room)
- 8 air-conditioned Garden View Rooms
All rooms are spacious with a feel of luxury as soon as you enter. Each has a spacious bedroom, an airy open bathroom and a large terrace. All are equipped with air-con, ceiling fan, mini bar, tea and coffee facilities, hot water, IDD phone, possibility for internet connection, hairdryer, safe and toiletries. Electrical sockets carry 220V and require double pin plugs.
Large group or family? Two Sea View Cottages can be connected through a covered terrace, ideal for one communal cottage for group stays or families. Two more cottages, as well as almost all of the Resort facilities, are wheelchair accessible.
Sea Spa Whirlpool
- River Restaurant - à la carte
- Jungle Restaurant - local specialties (hillside setting)
- Sea Front Bar
- 2 traditional Indonesian spas
- Spacious private beach with sun beds
- Full service photo & video center
- Sea view fresh water infinity pool
- Sea front hot tub/Jacuzzi
- Children's playground
- Souvenir shop
Minahasa Lagoon has two restaurants:
- The River Restaurant serves delicious Italian, International and Asian cuisine as well as a 4 course à la carte dinner. Selected Italian, French, Spanish and Australian wines are available.
- The Jungle Restaurant offers a variety of local specialities.
- The Sea Front Bar is the perfect place to simply enjoy a glass of wine or, indeed, one of our many other drinks and to play games or simply relax helped along with some appetizing snacks.
Whilst staying with us at Minahasa Lagoon, you can also explore North Sulawesi's breathtaking natural beauty. From the exotic atmosphere of the lively market towns to the lush paddy fields and cascading waterfalls surrounding Lake Tondano. If it's adventure you crave, then experience the thrill of river-gorged white water rafting, hiking, horse riding or trekking in the rainforest of Tangkoko Nature Reserve. The Reserve is home to exotic birds, monkeys and the world's smallest primate, the Tarsius Spectrum monkey. Then again, you could just relax with a local coffee and a slice of delicious coconut pie at the highland flower city of Tomohon. And last but not least, there's the joy of diving!