Eco Divers Resort Lembeh
Eco Divers is the only operator in Lembeh to offer you all the comfort of a resort combined with all the convenience of a liveaboard. Our unique service is based on total relaxation; no other resort lets you relax between dives onboard a spacious and luxurious day-liveaboard by day, complete with fast skiffs to whisk you to over 40 dive sites in just a few minutes, then relax again in our award-winning resort.
We have the smallest capacity of any of the luxury resorts in Lembeh, with a maximum of just 16 divers. This means that our personalized service is simply without equal, with an amazing staff-to-guest ratio of two staff members for every guest. Our immaculate accommodation, exceptional cuisine, spa, free WiFi and complete lack of hills makes Eco Divers Resort Lembeh the top choice for discerning divers.
- 12 rooms, air-conditioned
- All rooms have private ensuite bathrooms with hot water, shower and western toilet
- Single, twin or double and triple beds
- Outdoor restaurant
- Lounge bar (satellite TV)
- Professional Indonesian Spa
- Photo & Video Center
- 4 indoor camera rooms with work spaces, desktop computer and charging points
- 4 indoor quiet lounges with book & DVD library
- Resort boutique
- Free WiFi internet connection
Indoor Camera Room
Quiet Lounge with book library
Spa at Eco Divers Resort Lembeh
The Digital Centre
Meal services at Eco Divers Resort Lembeh
Our highly trained Indonesian chefs ensure that every meal will be a mouth-watering feast of delicious Indonesian and international favorites. Select from our extensive a la carte menu where we prepare all food fresh on a daily basis - even our fish* is sourced in the local market each morning. You simply can't find fresher, tastier food anywhere in Lembeh.
* Eco Divers only uses sustainable fish species in its meals (advised by Conservation International).
Another service unique to Eco Divers Resort Lembeh is our "Private Dining Experience". Why not enjoy that special occasion with up to five of your friends, as our Hostess serves you dinner in the privacy of your very own air-conditioned dining room. What's more, this stand-out service comes as part of our standard package - there's nothing extra to pay! It's just Eco Divers way of making sure we provide our guests with the very best service.
Weather permitting, we also arrange a weekly Resort Barbeque.
Eco Divers Resort Lembeh, Restaurant
Private dining option
You won't ever go hungry!
Your unique diving experience
Eco Divers, a PADI 5 Star IDC Center, provides you with a highly personalized, organized, relaxing and safe dive experience. Our dive capacity is limited to 16 guests* and a maximum of just four guests per guide, so you get to see and photograph everything that the amazing Lembeh Strait has to offer. Our dive guides are amongst Lembeh's most skilled and knowledgeable.
What most sets Eco Divers aside from the rest, however, is our way of organizing your dives. We are the only Day Liveaboard operating in Lembeh, meaning you get to dive with total relaxation and convenience - there's no rushing between dives to find somewhere to relax, or to have a snack or drink, a bathroom stop, sunbathing, battery charge…..it's all right here at your fingertips onboard our purpose-built Day Liveaboard boat. It's fitted with every comfort and safety feature you need to enjoy for a full day's diving.
- 2 speedboats, with twin jump gates & stainless steel ladder
- Shaded salon with comfortable seating
- Toilets & showers
- Hot buffet lunch
- Free snacks, fruit, unlimited tea and coffee throughout the day
- Charging points for camera batteries and laptops
- Large sundeck with sun beds & shaded area
- Fresh towels
- Onboard Hospitality hostess
- Free WiFi internet connection
- DAN oxygen & First Aid
- VHF radio, GPS, mobile phone, life jackets, life rings, navigation lights
Transfers are provided between the Resort and Day Liveaboard (transfer time approx. 15 minutes) in an air-conditioned vehicle.
* Can be increased to 18 guests for group bookers wishing to take full advantage of our '6 Stay, 5 Pay Group Offer' (3 free in 18).
Day Liveaboard Hospitality Hostess
A little bit about responsibility in our environment
"We're on a journey"... and we welcome you onboard.
Some time ago, we made the decision to follow an ethical environmental path for our guests and our management and staff. We took advice from those who knew their 'green facts' - here are a few of the practices we've recently put in place, and we continue to improve all the time.
- Duvets are now replaced with cotton sheets to save unnecessary use of air con. We explain the reasons why in each of our rooms and guests still have the choice to opt for a duvet.
- All our soap is handmade locally and chemical-free. We established an NGO for this purpose, which supports our local community with jobs and livelihoods.
- Our menus only use sustainable fish.
- We always aim to purchase low energy appliances such as fridges, lights and air con units.
- We encourage our guests and staff to collect any rubbish they see underwater. (We provide mesh bags for this purpose onboard our Day Liveaboard.)
- Orders for meals are taken daily, at breakfast time, to ensure a fresh supply, plus it reduces waste.
- Our team has reduced the amount of supplies from supermarkets and now shops in village markets, so the wealth is being spread amongst the local community.
- Home-made preserves for breakfast are the start to your day. Again, we can support the local community, create jobs and spread the wealth as well as giving that feeling of pride. Plus it means you get healthier ingredients, without any colorants or preservatives.
Cary with 5 Ornate Ghost Pipefish
Harlequin Shrimp and Sea Star
Eco Divers Resort Lembeh.
All the convenience of a Liveaboard, All the comfort of a resort