There's still time to join this wonderful free biology week with Eco Divers Manado at Minahasa Lagoon Resort, Manado, with lectures by three of the top authorities in marine biology: Mark Erdmann, Gerry Allen & Massimo Boyer.
Each night free biology workshops will be given, whilst each morning before diving the lecturers will brief divers on the behaviour and habitat of various families of fish, so divers can then have fun that day trying to identify various species.
The lecturers will help to identify any strange fishes spotted and photographed.
Fish Geek Week also includes an underwater treasure hunt with great prizes and a Gala Dinner & Birthday Party Night.
- An introduction to Manado & Bunaken
- An introduction to Coral Reef Fishes and their Identification
- Extreme Biodiversity: in search of Indonesia's marine biodiversity epicenter
- Biology and Conservation of the Indonesian Coelacanth Fish
- Advanced Coral Reef Fish Identification and Natural History
- Highlights of Reef Fish Observations during North Sulawesi Fish Geek Week
The package costs just EUR 1085 (USD 1381) per person and includes 7 nights’ accommodation in a double room, 6 days of diving (up to 3 day-dives per day), all meals, airport transfers, tax & service.