Plenty of diving, discovery and underwater fun, plus nightly presentations.
The week's activities include:
Reef fish and invertebrate identification and behavior
Daily underwater fish and critter hunts for the area's most celebrated species
Underwater Photo/Video Workshop:
• How to capture winning marine wildlife portraits
• Tips on getting close to elusive subjects
• Framing your subject
• Waiting for the right moment
Special Nightly Presentations include:
• Cephalopod behavior: The outrageous antics of octopus, cuttlefish and squid
• Symbiosis and Camouflage: Hiding in plain sight
• The diverse reproductive behavior of reef fishes
To read about Ned and Anna's recent adventures www.marinelifeblog.com
We guarantee that after spending an energizing week of fun and learning with a group of like-minded friends, diving will never be the same!
Email email@example.com and be sure to book your place today!