You don't have to attend the whole week, you can join us at any time for as long as you like. Ned and Anna will be diving every day and it's all quite informal but incredibly informative.
And it's completely FREE. Ned and Anna do this because of their love of the oceans. You just book a normal dive package at Kima Bajo Resort & Spa and join in.
Modelled on the DeLoach's successful Caribbean Fish & Critter Hunt, the activities have been tailored to North Sulawesi's world-famous reefs.
The week's activities include Basic Reef Fish and Invertebrate Identification; Daily Underwater Fish and Critter Hunts for the area's most sought-after species.
Also an Underwater Photo/Video Workshop:
· How to capture memorable wildlife portraits
· Getting close to elusive species
· Macro photography
· Waiting for the right moment
· Framing your subject to best advantage
Special Nightly Presentations include:
· Cephalopod Behaviour - The Outrageous Antics of some of the World's most Outrageous Animals
· Symbiosis and Camouflage: Hiding in Plain Sight
· The Diverse Reproductive Repertoire of Reef Fishes
· Which Fish Eat What
As an added bonus Ned and Anna will debut the long-awaited Reef Creature Identification - Tropical Pacific, with photos of more than 2,000 species, many taken by the authors in North Sulawesi.
We guarantee that after spending an energizing week of fun and learning with a group of like-minded friends, diving will never be the same!
Be sure to book your place today! Email firstname.lastname@example.org