The week's activities include:
- Basic Reef Fish and Invertebrate Identification.
- Daily Underwater Fish and Critter Hunts for the area's most sought-after species.
Underwater Photo/Video Workshop:
• How to capture memorable wildlife portraits
• Getting close to elusive species
• Macro photography
• Waiting for the right moment
• Framing your subject to best advantage
Special Nightly Presentations include:
• Cephalopod Behavior - The Outrageous Antics of Some of the World's most Outrageous Animals
• Symbiosis and Camouflage: Hiding in Plain Sight
• The Diverse Reproductive Repertoire of Reef Fishes
• Which Fish Eat What
As an added bonus the couple will debut the long-awaited Reef Creature Identification - Tropical Pacific, with more than 2,000 species photos, many taken by the authors in N. Sulawesi.
To read about Ned and Anna's recent adventures, visit www.marinelifeblog.com
We guarantee that after spending an energizing week of fun and learning with a group of like-minded friends, diving will never be the same!
Be sure to book today to secure your place! firstname.lastname@example.org